The Strong Runner Online Course
Time & Location
About the Event
The Strong Runner Online Course goal is to provide you with exercises and techniques that will significantly decrease the chance of getting an injury while running.
The three live online training sessions (recorded and also available on the closed FB group) will focus on:
- Learning and performing specific mobility and activation drills targeting foot, ankle, knee, shin, hip and spine.
- Individualizing dynamic warm-ups before a running session that will work for your specific needs.
- Mastering the breathing techniques that will lower your heart rate during running sessions.
What is included in the price:
- Access to closed FB course group
- Online Pre-Assessment Health and Injury Questionnaire
- 3x1 hour online training sessions (once a week)
- Recordings of all three training sessions
- Ongoing Q&A videos from Michaela Laskowski answering all your running and training questions throughout the course duration
- Access to closed Neurostrength Community on FB with regular videos, materials and tips and tricks on how to upgrade your training
The course will start when a minimum of 6 people sign up. You will receive further information by email.
- Course Ticket300 kr+7.50 kr Service fee300 kr+7.50 kr Service fee00 kr